Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration...it never gets old!

Today, I'm inspired by blue. Last night, my husband and I spread out a blanket on the lawn, watched shooting stars and satellites go by and talked about anything and everything while the cutest bats flew over and saved us from the onslaught of mosquitoes. Since then, I've been more aware of what's above my head. Today's sky was amazingly blue...all shades. I pulled up my stored photos and wanted to share them. I apologize that for some of them I've forgotten the origin.

I fell in love with this adorable photo by Lucy Snowe on Etsy. It makes me smile every time I see it. Click on it to go to her shop.
This also is from Etsy but search as I may, I just couldn't find the owner of it. I remember exquisite dresses and photography.
Very cute and very relevant now that autumn is around the bend.

For some reason, I have a penchant for photos of doors. A friend just gifted me with an amazing one taken in Morocco that she bid on at a local art gallery. They make you wonder what's waiting for you on the other side.Who doesn't love a decorated bird cage? Because of the video below, I giggle whenever the Pacific Northwest and bird art are mentioned. 'Put a bird on it' has become a go-to word in my house when we see something absurd.
Thank you Susan from Blackbirds and Bumblebees!
Portlandia - Put a Bird on It

Cinderella Cameo and Pearl bracelet from a collection I sold. Love the luminescence of it.




Dreaming of the Caribbean.
Or London, I'll take either... ;)

2 comments: